Buying Assistant (m / w / d)
To support our shopping team, we are now looking for a dedicated buying assistant (m / w / d) full time.
Our team manages the purchase of all foreign brands and steadily optimizes the brand portfolio. We are working hard analytically on the optimization of our assortments and processes and keeping a lookout for new fashion trends and brands.
As a purchasing assistant, you accompany us in the complete order process from the scheduling to the control of Order Confirmations.
- Scheduling and organization of the shopping dates
- Support in purchasing and assortment planning in coordination with the Head of Buying
- Responsible care of the data, budgets and contacts
- Use of the product management system for product data maintenance
- Processing of reptifications and post-orders
- Create sale quotas and analyzes
- Temporary help on Saturdays in the sale of the Anita Hate Stores for direct customer feedback.
These qualifications bring you with:
- Ideally experience in the areas of purchasing & e-commerce
- Studies in the fields of fashion management, textile management, BWL or a similar degree program
- High affinity to online media & designer fashion
- Very good Apple knowledge
- Very good Excel knowledge
- Very good English language skills in word and font
- Structured operation and reliability also in phases of high load
- Hands-on mentality
You are interested? Send your meaningful application documents by e-mail to Mr Christian Villwock to email@example.com. Of course, we are also available by phone (+49 40 465 909).