1) Information about the collection of personal data and contact data of the responsible person
1.1We are pleased that you visit our website and thank you for your interest. In the following we inform you about how to deal with your personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data with which you can be identified personally.
1.2Responsible for data processing on this website in the sense of the Data Protection Basic Ordinance (DSGVO) is Anita Hass E.K., Eppendorfer Landstr. 60, 20249 Hamburg, Germany, Tel.: +49 40 465 909, E-mail: Customercare@anitahass.com. The person responsible for the processing of personal data is the natural or legal entity, which decides alone or together with others about the purposes and means of processing personal data.
1.3For security reasons and to protect the transfer of personal data and other confidential content (e.g., orders or requests to the responsible), this website uses a SSL resp. TLS encryption. You can detect an encrypted connection to the string "HTTPS: //" and the lock icon in your browser line.
2) Data collection when visiting our website
With the merely informative use of our website, so if you do not register or transmit us otherwise information, we only charge such data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called "server-logfiles"). When you call our website, we collect the following data that is technically required for us to view the website:
- Our visited website
- Date and time at the time of access
- Quantity of the transmitted data in bytes
- Source / reference from which you came to the page
- Used browser
- Used operating system
- Used IP address (if necessary: in anonymous form)
Processing takes place in accordance with Article 6 (1) lit. F DSGVO on the basis of our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. A transfer or otherwise use of the data does not take place. However, we reserve the right to review the server log files later, concrete indications should indicate unlawful usage.
To make the visit of our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on different pages. These are small text files that are stored on your terminal. Some of the cookies we used will be deleted after the end of the browser session, so after closing your browser, again (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on their terminal and enable us or our partner companies (third-party cookies) to recognize their browser on the next visit (persistent cookies). Cookies are set, collect and process them in individual scope, such as browser and location data as well as IP address values. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a predetermined duration, which can differ depending on the cookie.
If personal information is processed by individuals implemented by us, the processing in accordance with Article 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO is either to carry out the contract or in accordance with Article 6 (1) lit. F DSGVO in respect of our legitimate interests The best possible functionality of the website as well as a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
We may work with advertising partners who help us to make our website more interesting to you. To this end, cookies of partner companies will be stored on their hard disk for this case during their visit of our website (cookies of third-party providers). If we work together with the topized advertising partners, they will be informed individually and separately through the use of such cookies and the scope of the information raised within the following paragraphs.
Please note that you can hire your browser so that you can be informed about setting cookies and individually deciding on their acceptance or the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or generally can exclude. Each browser differs in the way he manages the cookie settings. This is described in the Help menu of each browser, which explains how to change your cookie settings. These can be found for the respective browsers under the following links:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/de-de/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/cookies- relief and-
Please note that in case of non-receipt of cookies, the functionality of our website can be restricted.
In the context of contacting us (e.g., via contact form or e-mail), personal data are collected. Which data is collected in the case of a contact form, can be seen from the respective contact form. These data are stored and used exclusively for the purpose of answering your request or for contacting and associated technical administration. Legal basis for the processing of this data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Article 6 (1) lit. F DSGVO. If your contact aims to conclude a contract, additional legal basis for processing Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. Your data will be deleted after completing your request. This is the case if it can be seen from the circumstances that the affected facts is concluded and if no statutory storage requirements are precluded.
5) Rights of the person concerned
5.1The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive concerns with regard to the processing of your personal data comprehensive concerns (information and intervention rights), which we inform you below:
- Right of information in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO: In particular, they have a right to information about their personal data we processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of receivers to which their data has been disclosed or will be planned Storage period or criteria for setting the storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing, contradiction to processing, complaint with a supervisory authority, the origin of your data, if these were not raised by us, Existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information on the logic involved and the scope of the scope and the desired effects of such processing, as well as your right to information, which guarantees according to Art. 46 DSGVO in forwarding your data in D existing rides;
- Right to correction according to Art. 16 DSGVO: You have a right to immediately correction of incorrect data and / or completion of your incomplete data stored in us;
- Right to delete in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO: You have the right to demand the deletion of your personal data in the presence of the requirements of Art. 17 para. 1 DSGVO. However, this right does not exist in particular if the processing is required to exercise the right to free expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- Right to restrict processing according to Art. 18 DSGVO: You have the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data as long as the accuracy of your data disputed by you will be reviewed if you reject a deletion of your data because of inadmissible data processing and instead the Restricting the processing of your data requires your data to assert, exercise or defense of legal claims after we do not need this data after switching or if you have filed a contradiction for your special situation, as long as it is not yet established, whether our legitimate Outweigh reasons;
- Right to information in accordance with Art. 19 DSGVO: If you have asserted the right to correction, deletion or restriction of processing to the responsible person, this is obliged to allow all recipients who have been disclosed to the personal data concerning the person related to them or deletion of the data or Limiting the processing, unless this proves to be impossible or is associated with a disproportionate effort. You are the right to be informed about these beneficiaries.
- Right to data transferability according to Art. 20 DSGVO: You have the right to obtain your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine readbar format or to require the transmission to another person responsible, as far as this is technically feasible;
- Right to revoke revoked consent in accordance with Article 7 (3) DSGVO: You have the right to revoke a once granted consent to the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. In the case of the cancellation, we will immediately delete the data subjected if further processing can not be supported on a legal basis for consenting processing. The revocation of consent does not affect the legality of the processing of processing due to the consent until the revocation;
- Right to complaint according to Art. 77 DSGVO: If you believe that the processing of personal data relating to you violates the DSGVO, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedies - the right to complaint with a supervisory authority, especially in the Member State of their whereabouts, their workplace or the place of alleged violation.
5.2RIGHT TO OBJECT
Unless in the context of a strand of interest, we process their personal data due to our predominant legitimate interest, they have the right to appeal for the future for the future for the future, for reasons that arise from their special situation.
Take advantage of your right of objection, we end the processing of the data subject. However, further processing remains reserved if we can prove compelling relevant reasons for the processing that outweigh their interests, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms, or if the processing of the assertion, exercise or defense of legal entitlements serves.
If your personal data is processed by us to operate direct advertising, you have the right to at any time contradict the processing of personal data for the purpose of such advertising. You can exert the opposition as described above.
If you make use of your right of objection, we will finish the processing of the data subjects for direct purposes.
6) Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of storage of personal data is calculated on the basis of the relevant legal basis, the purpose of the purpose and, if relevant, in addition to the relevant statutory retention period (e.g., commercial and tax retention periods).
When processing personal data based on an explicit consent in accordance with Article 6 (1) lit. a DSGVO, these data are stored until the person concerned reveals his consent.
If legal retention periods for data that are processed in the context of legal or legal obligations based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, this data is routinely deleted after expiration of the retention periods, unless they are required for the contractual fulfillment or contract initiation are and / or on our part does not persist any legitimate interest in further storage.
When processing personal data based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. F DSGVO, this data is stored until the person concerned exercises his right of objection under Article 21 (1) DSGVO, unless we can force compelling reasons Processing for the processing, which predominate the interests, rights and freedoms of the person concerned, or processing serves the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims.
In the processing of personal data for the purpose of direct presentation based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. F DSGVO, these data are stored until the person concerned exercises his right of objection under Article 21 (2) DSGVO.
Unless otherwise informed of the other information of this statement on specific processing situations, stored personal data are then deleted if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
Docid: ## ITK-A9FCCBE635FC3C624D00A52D12EF59B5 ##