Junior Merchandise Manager
Full-time or part-time
When Junior Merchandise ManagerIf you act as an elementary interface between our two locations, the online shop and our retail store in Hamburg and control the goods movement.
- The pecking of online orders ordered by the Store Stock.
- They act as a contact person for the sales team and coordinate all goods movements from the main warehouse to the store.
- At the same time they are contact for the mailing team of the main camp
- New for the business is carefully prepared by you and prepared in consultation with the merchandising manager for the sale and business camp.
- They work with professional ERP and shop systems and bear the responsibility for all rearrangement processes.
These qualifications bring you with:
- Ideally at least 1 year of professional experience, for example, in the e-commerce industry or in retail.
- Self-initiative, solution orientation and creativity in the processing of tasks and processes.
- They convince with their hands-on mentality, enthusiasm, flexibility and team orientation.
- They work veryly structured and even keep track of stressful situations.
- They have a particularly communicative personality.
- For work with shop systems and organizational tools, they bring a technical understanding and a quick comprehension.
- Ideally experience with high-quality goods.
Send your meaningful application documents by e-mail to Mr Christian Villwock to email@example.com. Of course, we are also available by phone (+49 40 465 909).