Intern shop (m / w)
To support our buying team, we are looking for a dedicated intern (m / w) for shopping full-time from 01.5.2018. Student compulsory internships are preferred from 3 to 6 months.
We offer a dynamic, family working environment in which every day is different and exciting. Our office facilities are, like our business, in the beautiful Hamburg Eppendorf with direct access to our shops, the shipping and our photo studio.
- Scheduling and organization of shopping trips
- Professional contact with brands & agencies
- Stand-up care of the buying list for contacts, appointments, information
- Any support of the administrative goods receipt
These qualifications bring you with:
- Ideally experience in the areas of purchasing & e-commerce
- Studies in the fields of fashion management, textile management, BWL or a similar degree program
- High affinity to online media & designer fashion
- Excellent Apple / PC knowledge
- Excellent Excel Knowledge
- Perfect English skills in word and font
- Analytical skills
- Quick grasp
- Creativity and a cheerful attitude
- Self-employment and team orientation
- Organized work also under time pressure
- Accuracy, Discipline & Responsibility
Do you have interest? Send your meaningful application documents including cover letter, CV and certificates by e-mail to Mr. Christian Villwock to firstname.lastname@example.org. Of course, we are also available by phone (+49 40 465 909).